India, for time immemorial has been synonymous in crafting most exquisite jewels. In our endeavour to promote India’s strength in product engineering, finesse in design & manufacturing capabilities to global audience, GJEPC plans to organise an INDIA SHOW, ‘JEWELS UNBOUNDED’ in one of the key export target destination, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong is a key exporting market for India’s Gem & Jewellery sector, accounting for around 24% of the exports. Buyers /Jewellery Connoisseurs from across the globe visit this region for annual planning as well as stocking of Gem & Jewellery requirements. Hence it is pertinent to showcase India’s Jewellery manufacturing forte in this market.
About JEWELS UNBOUNDED
- An endeavour to promote India’s strength in product engineering, finesse in design & manufacturing capabilities to global audience.
- Organised with support of of Commerce & Industry of India & Indian Consulate in Hong Kong.
- To elevate India’s global positioning in Gems & Jewellery directly to the consumers, create a demand pull for the product in the markets of HK, China, ASEAN
- Hong Kong has remained a key export market for the Indian gem & jewellery.
- JEWELS UNBOUNDED, through a jewellery fashion showcase will feature some of the most magnificent jewellery pieces designed & created in India for the Target Audience that would comprise of Gem & Jewellery Buyers, Traders, Associations, Media, Government officials, Designers from around the world visiting the show in Hongkong.
- Former Miss World 2017 & GJEPC Brand Ambassador, Manushi Chhillar will sashay the ramp as the Show Stopper.