NCDIA Elects Board, Executive Officers
The Natural Color Diamond Association (NCDIA), a non-profit organisation that aims to educate and promote global awareness and desire for natural coloured diamonds, has elected Jordan Fine of JFine Inc. as its President for 2014.
The other members of the Board of Directors and Executive officers for 2014 are:
• Alan Bronstein of Aurora Gems – vice president
• Breanne Wittrock of Gundersons Fine Jewelry – vice president
• Jeffrey Post of Gem Platinum – secretary treasurer
• David Shara of Optimum Diamonds
• Sean Moore of Borsheims
• Brian Denney of Denney Jewelers
Each of the officers will chair one of the following committees – Educational, Legal & Finance, Membership and Marketing.
NCDIA was founded in 2003, and has seen its membership expanding rapidly over the years.
According to NCDIA's director, Gino DiGeso, the organisation will be significantly expanding its educational activity to go beyond the US. Details will be revealed at the HK Show later in the month.