30th September 2022
Subject: Opening of Stall booking for International Companies at IIJS Signature 5th-9th January 2023, Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, INDIA
Greetings from GEM & JEWELLERY EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL – INDIA
We hope you & your family are safe & healthy.
We are happy to inform you that stall booking for IIJS Signature 2023 scheduled from 5th - 9th January 2023 at Bombay Exhibition Centre – Mumbai, INDIA is now open for all International Companies. We are excited to inform you that we have received overwhelming response for IIJS Signature 2023, Stall bookings for Domestic participants which closed on 15th September 2023 wherein we have received 1100 + Companies applications with demand for 2400 + stalls breaking all earlier space booking records for IIJS Signature.
Participants who are interested to apply for IIJS Signature 2023 are requested to fill this application along with the 50% advance payment as per your space application on or before 8th October 2022.
|For Jewellery & Loose Section
||350 USD/Sqmtr + Premium as applicable + 18% GST
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE:
- The space application form will be live from 1st October 2022 for all international participants. All the interested participants are required to submit their Online application on https://gjepc.org/iijs-signature/ for participation on or before 8th October 2022 along with the requisite 50% payment as per your space selection.
- All the stalls at IIJS Signature 2023 will be built-in stalls in Maxima system. No RAW space option will be available.
- Allotment will be done through lottery system for IIJS Signature 2023, in the order of higher number to lower number of booths.
The space application form will be accepted only through our online process on https://gjepc.org/iijs-signature/ (under Exhibitor Registration) by using existing username and password. International companies applying for first time are requested to register on https://gjepc.org/iijs-signature/ to generate login id and password. Please take note that there will be NO physical space application forms for registering space requirement.
Payment mode for International Exhibitors
Bank Details for INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITORS
||THE GEM AND JEWELLERY EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL
||THE GEM AND JEWELLERY EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL
||(09276)-DIAMOND BRANCH MUMBAI
D-3, WEST CORE, BHARAT DIAMOND BOURSE,
BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA EAST, MUMBAI 400051
|PURPOSE OF REMITTANCE
||IIJS Signature 2023 PARTICIPATION CHARGES
On successful submission of the application along with advance payment of 50% , you are requested to email the details of your remittance payment as per your space application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th October 2022. Please be informed that if we DO NOT receive your online space application form along with 50% payment on or before 8th October 2022, then you will automatically lose your chance for a preferential allotment of space at IIJS SIGNATURE 2023.
Cancellation Charges for IIJS Premiere 2022:
||If cancelled at any time after 9th October 2022 to 3rd November 2022
||If cancelled at any time after 4th November 2022 to 4th December 2022
||If cancelled at any time after 5th December 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of any amount outstanding on any account with the Council, Applicants will be disqualified from application & allotment process. Also, allotment will not guarantee stall possession in case of any outstanding payments towards Council on the day of possession of stall.
- In case of any such instance where it comes to the attention of the Council that an exhibitor has procured an pass/badge under the Visitor category for its own representative by utilizing the name of a non-participating company and such person holding a visitor category pass/badge is found manning the exhibitor’s booth during any time of the exhibition dates, then suitable action shall be taken by the Council against the exhibitor as well as the holder of the visitor badge including but not limited to cancellation of booth for that exhibition & debarment from participation in any future shows which may be organized by GJEPC for both the companies involved thereof.
- In case it is discovered that a visitor enters the exhibition holding an exhibitor badge and conducts any commercial activity as an Exhibitor, then suitable action shall be taken by the Council as it deems fit against the said person as well as the company who has issued the Exhibitor badge.
The Exhibitors shall not transfer, dispose of part with or otherwise sublet the whole or part of its Booth, whether for financial consideration or otherwise. The exhibitor must, if he is an agent, distributor or licensee, state at the time of submitting the Application the names or principals to be represented. This does not prohibit an Exhibitor displaying the products of a principal for whom it is acting as an agent, distributor, or sole licensee with the prior written permission from the Council. Further, if any Exhibitor or its representatives allows any other exhibitors or its representative in its booth without proper identification and badges allocated to that particular booth by the Council, then such activity would be considered as sub-letting by the exhibitor and appropriate disciplinary action may be taken against such Exhibitor and its representatives by the Council.
- EQUITABLE OPPORTUNITY CLAUSE: “Any member/exhibitor shall not directly or indirectly participate/exhibit at any fair/show/exhibition of any form or nature, related to gems & jewellery, within the city limits where the IIJS is organized which is similar in nature to IIJS for a period of 30 days before the start and 15 days after the completion of IIJS. In case any member who is a participant/exhibitor at IIJS is found violating this clause, then disciplinary action will be initiated against such member/exhibitor, which will include immediate closure of the booth of the member/exhibitor and/or the said member/exhibitor will lose the chance to exhibit or participate at all future events of the Council and/or be blacklisted/debarred from all the future activities of Council.”
For any further queries you are requested to call Mr. Mukesh Panwar on +91 9987753840 or write on email@example.com You may alternatively raise your queries on www.gjepc.org/helpdesk pertaining to IIJS Signature 2023.
We look forward to your kind co-operation and hope to continue the same in the future.