TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
Sub: Circular for Opening of Stall booking at 14th edition of IIJS Signature 2021, 07 to 12 April 2021 (6 days), Bombay Exhibition Centre, MUMBAI, INDIA
Date: 7th March, 2021
We are pleased to inform you that the Council’s call for lodging Registration of Interest (ROI) to participate at 14th Edition of IIJS Signature 2021 has evoked an overwhelming response from 800+ applicants.
Based on such demand and positive response, we are happy to announce the opening of space bookings for the 14th edition of IIJS SIGNATURE 2021 to be held from 07 to 12 April 2021 (6 days) at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai. It may be noted that the submission of space application form will be accepted only through our online process on https://gjepc.org/iijs-signature/ (under Exhibitor Registration) by using existing username and password (same as being used for membership registration/renewal). Please take note that there will be NO physical space application forms for registering such space requirement.
- New Hall: This year IIJS Signature 2021 will be held in 3 Halls (Hall 1, new Hall 6 & new Hall 7). New Hall 6 is opposite to old Hall 5 & new Hall 7 is diagonally opposite to Hall 1, to accommodate all the applicants of ROI.
- Mandatory Safe for all exhibitors: Due to limited space and to maintain contact free environment as per CoVID 19 restrictions, all the exhibitors are requested to take note that no strong room facility will be available, and all the exhibitors have to compulsory apply for safe. Details will be shared in online exhibitor manual.
- Reduced no of exhibitor badge: To maintain social distancing & as per SOP received from ministry the number of exhibitor badges has been reduced. Details will be shared in online exhibitor manual.
- Limited additional stand fitting: Reference to the current covid situation to reduce the manpower on site, only limited number of stand fittings will be made available ONSITE. Details will be shared in online exhibitor manual
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE:
- All the interested exhibitors are required to submit their Online application for participation strictly on or before Monday, 15th March 2021.
- Applicants may note that IIJS Signature 2020 participants & ROI applicants will be given “First Preference” for allotment of stalls.
- Applicants may note that IIJS Signature 2020 participants & NON-ROI applicants will be given “Second Preference” for allotment of stalls.
- Applicants may note that ROI applicants & non IIJS Signature 2020 participants will be given “Third Preference” for allotment of stalls.
- Applicants may note that non-ROI applicants & non IIJS Signature 2020 participants will be given “fourth Preference” for allotment of stalls.
- All the stalls at IIJS Signature 2021 will be built-in stalls in octonorm/MAXIMA system (Prefabricated stalls). No RAW space will be available / allotted.
In our endeavour to provide instant and better facility to members, we are also providing applicants with the easy option of making payment through RTGS in online space application system. Applicants can submit their online application with option of payment through RTGS only.
Members are requested to carefully study the floor plan, read the rules & regulations mentioned in the online space application form including important guidelines, the allotment procedure and cancellation policy (relaxations will not be permitted under any circumstances). Please note that members having any past outstanding payment dues with GJEPC will automatically disqualify in the application process.
- ROI applicants with advance paid for IIJS Signature 2021: All the applicants are required to submit the second instalment of 100% payment on or before 15th March 2021 (after adjusting the initial payment of Rs. 50,000/- (for applications lesser than 4 stalls) and Rs 1.00 Lac (for applications of 4 stalls and above) made with ROI application).
- ROI applicants without advance paid and had carry forwarded 25% advance amount paid in IIJS premiere 2020: All applicants are required to note that your 25% advance submitted for IIJS premiere 2020 will be adjusted as advance towards your application for IIJS Signature 2021. Kindly submit your 100% payment (by adjusting the initial payment of 25% made for IIJS premiere 2020) on or before 15th March 2021.
- Members who did not submit ROI for IIJS Signature 2021: It may be noted that Members who did not participate in ROI process of IIJS signature 2021 will have to submit 100% payment on or before 15th March 2021. The allotment of booth will be based on availability only.
Please be informed that if we DO NOT receive your online space application form and payment before 15th March 2021, then you will automatically lose your chance for a preferential allotment of space at IIJS SIGNATURE 2021, even though you may have exhibited at IIJS Signature 2020 or filled the IIJS Signature 2021 ROI. Kindly take note that incase of non-submission or incomplete submission, your application will be automatically rejected without any notice and such members will not be eligible for further consideration in our preferential allotment of space (even though you might wish to retain same space as last year).
The payment towards the participation cost should be paid only through online mode either by NEFT or RTGS in the following Bank account. The below bank account is for Indian Exhibitors only.
BENEFICIARY NAME - THE GEM AND JEWELLERY EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL
BANK NAME - ICICI BANK
BANK ADDRESS - 396/410, SHAMIHA TERRACE, LAMINGTON RD, OPERA HOUSE, MUMBAI - 400 004
ACCOUNT NO - 034801000360
IFSC CODE - ICIC0000348
All the applicants will be required to update the UTR number on the IIJS Signature website after making their payment. Application without payment details (submission of UTR details) will be rejected.
You are requested to call on 1800-103-4353 for any further details pertaining to IIJS Signature 2021. You may alternatively raise your queries on www.gjepc.org/helpdesk No direct communication with council staff will be entertained.
We look forward to your kind co-operation and hope to continue the same in the future.