FACILITIES PROVIDED TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
1) Participation in activities undertaken / sponsored by the Council
- Exhibitions in India and creation India Pavilions in various exhibitions aboard
- Various trade delegations abroad
- Buyer Seller Meets in India and abroad
- Awards to member exporters for best performance in exports in various categories and for CSR also.
- Seminars, Workshops and Panel Discussions
- Exclusive participation at IIJS, IIJS Signature, IGJME as exhibitor or visitor at confessional rates or complementary.
2) Free Subscription to council’s promotional material / endeavors
- Solitaire International
- Ideal Cut
- Websites (www.gjepc.org / www.iijs.org / www.iijs-signature.org )
- E- News Letters
3) Co-ordination with various Government agencies, statutory agencies and Autonomous bodies for welfare and dispute redressal of members both locally (State & Central level) and internationally.
4)Certification and Accreditation of members as per the statutory powers vested by the Government.
- Registration-cum-Membership Certificate
- Kimberly Process Certification Scheme at confessional rates
- National Gold Rate
- Visa recommendation
- Exhibition Permission
- Export Performance Certificate / Turnover Certificate
- Issue Photo ID to all Partner /Director / Proprietor of the company free of cost.
- Recommendation for participation in Valuation Panels
- For sanction of credit limit, Council issues letter to ECGC
5) Information dissemination to the Members
- Guidelines for Import / Export
6) MDA / MAI assistance for small exporters for participation in exhibitions and Sales Promotion Tour abroad as per directives issued by MoC& I
7) Education and Training through different projects run by the council viz. IIGJ, GTL etc.
8) Counseling of members for rules and procedures of exports procedures and statues of Government.
9) Access to profiles of different important markets.
10) Services to MSME SECTOR (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Membership & RCMC
- GJEPC gives weightage to MSME category manufacture exporters for participating in the IIJS shows.
- Council is in the process of providing separate space in the IIJS on economical rate.
- Disseminate information regarding various facilities provided by government from time to time for MSME exporters
- GJEPC is in the process of setting CFC for MSME in different parts of the country
- Educational & Promotional seminar are being conducted across the country preferably where industry is located in large scale.
- GJEPC is in the process of setting Help Desk to provide various services to the sector
- Council is in the process of developing a mechanism to provide direct raw materials /rough diamonds to the MSME sector