The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council is organising the first ever INDIA SILVER JEWELLERY in view of the current business needs of Silver Jewellery industry and to further establish and strengthen new sourcing relationships, promoting business globally.This unique 3-day scheduled programme will be an ideal opportunity to showcase India’s strength & capabilities in manufacturing silver jewellery through mechanized and handmade processes which is in demand due to its exclusivity and craftsmanship.
The India Silver Jewellery BSM will be a mix of a Buyer Seller Meet (BSM) and an open meeting day between invited buyers and exhibitors. Pre-fixed One-2- One meeting of approximately 30 minutes will be scheduled between the buyer and seller on the first 2 days while an open meeting day on the 3rd day of the event. The show aims to have approx. 25 to 30 Silver Jewellery manufacturing companies and will host around 40 to 45 International buyers consisting of Silver Jewellery Wholesalers, Retailers, Traders & Chain stores from the targeted region viz. , Europe, Russia, CIS Countries, Middle East, Latin American countries, US etc.
INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES FOR EXHIBITORS
- 9 sqm shell scheme booth with basic lights.
- 6 chairs, 2 tables (workstation for meeting), 2 tall showcases with light
- Working Lunch and light refreshments during the event dates
- Networking event /Gala Dinner: 2 person from each Participating company
- Overnight Storage facility.
- One-on-One pre-fixed meetings with International buyers.
- Circulation of Show catalogue amongst targeted International buyer companies
International buyers consisting of Silver Jewellery Wholesalers, Retailers, Traders & Chain stores from the targeted region viz. , Russia & CIS Countries, UAE , Saudi Arabia , Lebanon , Latin American countries, US , Australia , Germany
Amrapali Design Studio
Casa De Plata
Ridhi Sidhi Gems & Jewellery
Salasar Balaji Creations
Silver Emporium Pvt. Ltd.
Rs. 3,00,000/- plus applicable taxes