GJEPC held a webinar on 26th October to sensitise Council members about the various government subsidies under the International Cooperation (IC) Scheme. The session highlighted the reimbursement benefits related to Exhibition Participation, Export Insurance Premium and Quality Certification.
The discussion aimed to inform micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) about the benefits of the IC Scheme in meeting the challenges emerging out of changes in technology, changes in demand, the rise of new markets, etc. and to assist MSMEs in advancing and emerging as export players.
Guest speaker Dr. S.K. Sahoo, Joint Director, MSME-DI, Govt. of India, Cuttack was invited to brief participants on the following topics:
- Reimbursement of costs incurred by all MSE exporters on: International/Domestic Exhibition/Buyer Seller Meet/ Foreign delegation Participation for Space/Booth rent, Airfare, Freight charges, etc.
- Reimbursement of costs incurred by first time MSE exporters on: Export Shipments
- Export Insurance Premium paid by MSMEs.
- Fee paid on Testing & Quality Certification.
- Registration-cum-Membership Certificate (RCMC) paid for registration with EPCs.
Documentation, process of availing the reimbursements under IC Scheme.